Communicate like an Expert, Alleviate Pre & Post Shift Anxiety, Build Confidence to Handle the Unexpected (or WTF moments)
Module 1: Introduction to #NursingWithFinesse
- Introduction to The Course
- Discuss your exact needs & Get to Know YOU. Not me get to know you, YOU get to know YOU.
- Where are you now? Where do you see yourself?
- First “N” in N.O.V.I.C.E.- Note who you are as a Nurse
Module 2: Do You LOVE what you do?
- Did you pick the right specialty?
- How do you know if you chose the right specialty?
- Should you change your specialty?
- Revamp your resume to prepare for a more suiting opportunity if necessary.
Module 3: Clear Your Space to Clear Your Mind
- Active assessment of your environment.
- How to clear the energy in your space overnight.
- Explore the connection between your environment and your success
Module 4: Negativity has NO Place Here
- The “N”- “No” to Negative Beliefs.
- Our In-House STRATEGY for changing your mindset.
- Learn the Layout for creating personalized Affirmations to accomplish your nursing goals.
Module 5: Observe, Optimize & Organize
- The “O”- Optimize your resources.
- Learn how to use everything around you as a resource to your growth as a nurse.
- How to Become a resource, EVEN though you are very new, so you can gain more resources!
Module 6: SPEAK UP!
- The “V”- Finding your voice.
- Learn how even the most introverted person can find their voice while being the most quiet person in the room.
- Our layout for using FACTS not FEELINGS.
- Tools for becoming a Self Advocate so you can become a Patient Advocate.
Module 7: “Hello, It’s ME…” Thanks Adele
- The “I”- Introduce Yourself
- The fastest & easiest way to avoid being taken advantage of as a new nurse.
- Nursing & Networking via Introductions
- Learn how Networking is important to your Nursing Practice.
Module 8: Communication is Key
- The “C”- Communicate Effectively
- Learn our “VVS” to communication
- How to get them to HEAR YOU. Using the write words so you team can prioritize your input.
- OUR strategy for quick updates.
- Nursing School Revamp. SBA(I)R not SBAR.
Module 9: Stop running from the critique.
- The “E”- Evaluate your progress
- Our STRATEGY for dealing with ALL forms of criticism
- How to dominate the conversation by ASKING FIRST.
Module 10: Managing those 12 hours
- Play by play for mastering your morning
- How to optimize each patient encounter
- Clustering your cares is not just for the NICU, learn how this technique can give you more free time in your shift.
Templates & Checklists